Hey. Quite long time I didn't post anything. I am super lazy to post. For a month. Wow. Haha. Quite a lot of random stuffs happened.
I cut my hair to shoulder length, straight.
I had badminton section with Cherie at Tampines West CC once.
I made Oreo cheesecake. a success.
Celebrated Mum's birthday at Simpang Bedok with Makcik and Linda.
Ate durians with Fitri and her dad.
Overnights at Makcik house.
Did the Quizzes at Facebook with Makcik.
Shop with Makcik.
To library alone.
Out with Linda.
Celebrated Fitri's birthday.
To Eastpoint with Cherie, Yvonne and Nicola for Show Luo's.
To library with Makcik.
Malaysia trip cancelled. yea.
karaokeparty-ing.
I never grow!!!!
I gained weight.
Yvonne and I plan to celebrate our birthday together.
Outing to Bugis with Cherie, Michelle Sim and Nicola.
3 cab rides for just medical check-up (SATA, RAffles Medical at Raffles).
sian. I can't wait to watch KNITE this Thursday. haha. last episode. yea.
gotta go.(: wanna watch Datin Diaries.