hey hey hey.
Holidays are awesome. It was totally balance except the fact that I did not do any exercise. haha.
Saturday: HAP and DFUND from 1-9 with a lot of breaks while listening to songs. cooked dinner for sis and I. then i used PC and help bro and sis to do stuff. AND finally I can watch BOF full 1 1/2 hours.
Sunday: TEEVEEE day!! watch This is my home, NDP, APM, About a boy.... some random here and there. ahahaha. did CKT tutorial 14. 2 question nia.
Monday: HAP and TEEVEE day!! also games day. aahahahaha
Tuesday: WHOLE DAY IN SCHOOL. HAP is very draggy. EMATHS lecture for the 1st time we actually got caught playing cards. LOLS. Is like how MANY weeks have we been playing cards during his lesson. plus Lokyiu and I were listening to him. He should feel honoured lah. i.Live meeting was real short. 1 hour. on BBQ and upcoming events. Watched Anugerah. Chirul was damn cute lah though he got 4th. haha. He should put that energy to his performance lah. 3rd was Wawan. His last performance was the best. He could different styles. 2nd was Kunjung. She has good vocal range, good stage presentation. 1st was Sarah. NO surprise seriously. HAHAHA. She has improved since wildcard. And her presentation was very consistent.
I cant wait for Friday to come!!!!!