wow! holidays are here!
MONDAY: 7
came to school early. taught Xiao Xuan CKT and Mervin EMATHS. EMATHS paper. was do-able. B2b and C1b, i die die don't know how to do. haha. at least i get a B+ or A to help me cover up HAP.
TUESDAY: 828
came to school early. studied CKT with Xiao Xuan. slowly, Yuan Long, Lok Yiu and Dewi joined us. CKT is at sports complex. .I sit right in front. I was like entertaining myself looking at the invigilators talking and walking around and, students going out. the paper was do-able. last question i drew the Vth wrongly. should be AC source not DC source. I started enjoying at night.
WEDNESDAY: 70
came to school early. studied with Xiao Xuan. DFUND was the haiz one. CARELESS as always. ahahahahha.
As I said earlier, today is the starting of my holiday. BUT I will be back to ''business". Lots of stuff to do. My thumbdrive had no more space. ): I trying to transfer the files to the hard disk. And soon I have to source out all the HALAL BBQ caters before meeting.
ohwells.