yo people!
I shall keep updating my blog till I will MIA which around exam time.
MONDAY: HAP starts at 8.30 am BUT still people late. EMATHS lecture finally on complex number and the speed was ok now. I was also playing cards while listening to Mr Chong with Grace and Lokyiu. better than last time. CKT lab test was do-able. (: thanks to Grace for clearing my doubts.
TUESDAY: EMATHS quiz 3 was great. the basics of AMATHS. but I might get marks deduced for working marks. Lunch at Design school and MENSA with Grace and Lokyiu. Dr Ravi oined us at MENSA while we were playing taidi. EMATHS lecture was playing cards with Grace and Lokyiu. EFFCOM writing test 2 was OMG-ing. sooooo there might be chance of getting either B or B+. Got the EFFCOM online research skills test result. I might be doing the test again.
WEDNESDAY(today): WRTORAL was quite slack and it ended early. Lokyiu and I was trying to get the abstract, content page and appendices done. I mean plan out. HAP lecture was mainly completing the last chapter of the syllabus. chatted with Mr Tai with Lokyiu, Dewi and Chaigoon for about 15 minutes. Then went to watch the Band mini concert outside the library till 1.30pm with the 3 of them. had lunch at Business school with Dewi and Chaigoon. after that, went to Sports complex to watch Grace aand Josha play table tennis while waiting for time to pass. while Grace returning the equipments, i said 'good luck' to the emaths2 people for their quiz. then the uncle over there ask me for lucky number. Grace and I wrote 2204 which means my birthdate. haha. we went to student lounge to collect mine and Chenyi's Rinku shirt. they are quite big especially the black one. Thanks Grace for accompanying me to collect the shirts.
TMR is DFUND lab test.
SO not looking forward for FRIDAY... haha 2 hours of CKT lecture and will be having subcomm meetting.