YO YO YO!!
thursday
DFUND lab test was damn saddening. SO there's goes my another confirm A. hopefully, I do well for exam to get B+. EMATHS lecture was like ONLY Lokyiu and I went from 1901. Finish the syllabus for EMATHS. WOHHOOOOOOOO!!!! DFUND lecture on revision. I am so freaking dead as i manage to pass the quiz for DFUND and also have yet to understand the last chapter of DFUND. ): EMATHS was good. Did the tutorial 8. Complex number i am getting use to the 'j' but always write it in front like CKT. haha.
friday
Came early and played cards with Grace, Lokyiu and Josha. Go through tutorial 13. Then HAP lecture was more on the review questions. TRUE OR FALSE. Mr Tai release us early. (: played cards as usual. We were hesitated on whether to skip CKT lecture for National Day celebration. BUT we ended up skipping it. The celebration was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! imagine yourself in year 2299. HAHA. i will dead by then though. Played cards with Lokyiu, Grace and Chaigoon straight after the celebration. Later Josha joined us till lunch. we ONLY had our lunch 1.40 pm because too busy with cards and not hungry. ate burger and french fries with Chaigoon. Thanks for the fries, Chaigoon. I ended up stuffing the whole packet of fries in my mouth even though i a freaking F-U-L-L. got to LT 40 around 2.10 pm BUT have yet to start the meeting. So played cards with Grace, Lokyiu, Chaigoon and Marviser (spelling?) while waiting. It is about BIE camp BUT it is during school time. Don't planned to bring toiletries except for toothbrush and toothpaste. I not sure whether I am bringing sleeping bag. Thanks Lokyiu for 'volunteering' to be class representative after many people voted for you. After that, Lokyiu and I went to library to borrow some CDs. i didn't manage to find the show i want to watch. ): BUT ended up Lokyiu not getting any CD as she wanted to borrow Freaky Friday.
Xiaoxuan has made the day with a 'nice' uh?
Tomorrow: 'drowning' myself with books and notes.
Sunday: television day!!!!!
Monday: revision again???? or R&R (REST & RELAX).
CHEERS PEOPLE.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE.