Write your own disclaimer here, or insert lyrics, images blah blah blah.
just, remember to host the image yourself and not to remove the credits. ;)
Best Viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Navigations: I'm sure its fairly obvious as to where they are.
ESC sub-com workshop
Ah Lok and I actually want to go off as there was a few people. But we added staying. Made a new friend before the whole workshop starts. And that is ATIYA. I was in group 3: Boji and empire: Boju. Made several friends. I only can remember face and some name. 3 station games and 1 game where we played at the same time, same place with the whole ESC people. Haha. I was like being 'smacked' a few times. Boju got the 2nd place. hang out with Ah Lok near the vending machine. still remember the wheelbarrow time where we actually there to hang out. the vending machine somehow got richer almost everyday has it 'ate' people' money. Ah Lok's 50 cents is eaten by the machine. TODAY IS FUN and FUN.
KBOX is tomorrow!!!