Oh wells. I have been searching for days for a new blogskin. This skin is I randomly pick. I maybe changing again. Or worse, change to my old one. HAHA.
Watched 2 movie. Up and Jangan pandang belakang congkak. I love Up. Quite touching animation.
Finally find flat shoe to wear on Monday. Must wear formal attire and cannot carry bag. Haiz... I will just bring my small pencil box to put in my handphone, house keys, I/C, matric card, ezlink card and money.
Whole body aching. But later I have to carry bottles for Hari Raya with my brother. I guess because I didn't have enough sleep. I had 2 hours sleep. HAHA.
I really wish holiday end soon. I am getting bored at home. I didn't plan to work since every week I will have outings and school stuffs to attend. I am aching for something that requires brain thinking.