Wow. Finally get my results for the semester. Kinda what I expected. ONLY HAP and DFUND are the unexpected. I would like to thank to my CA marks for HAP. HAHAHAHA. Once I received the message yesterday, I was like " Ok, finally ". I read the message for a few times to double check. Then I was like " WOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! " My mum was like " WHAT happened? ". I dump my hp aside feeling relief for not taking SUPP paper. The next moment I received a call. AND it was from HuiGuang. He is the last one I want to talk about my results. HAHAHA. SO, we ended up comparing our results. He's very smart in EMATHS. He got distinction for EMATHS. The rest we get the same. For HAP, DFUND, CKT. EFFCOM we same grade BUT WRTORAL different. Quite big different. Many people tried to sign in to the TP portal. HAHAHA. Human jam. I am glad I registered for SMS service.
If you want my results, here are my results (depending on who you are):
4A, 1B+, 1B
4A, 2B
4A, 1B, 1C+
3A, 3B
3A, 1B+, 2B
3A, 2B, 1C+
HAHAHA