updated for the week
MONDAY
first day of school. busy with taking down notes of the price of the book.
TUESDAY
meet Lokyiu to buy the Emaths2 book. Comprogris quite boring.
WEDNESDAY
Had comprog again. I need to figure that out. Had psychology tutorial.
THURSDAY
Wanted to change but too busy with i.Live stuffs. Packed the masks. And think of the new design already.
FRIDAY
Wanted to look for Mdm Soh for the cds thingy but she isn't there. ):
And ended up not changing.
Have to learn to gain the interest for it.
Headed home for a rest.
Collected the DFUND2 book. finally. (:
Headed to LT 40 for the camp.
Grace, Lokyiu and I are the first to reach.
Played taidi with Grace, Lokyiu and Hafiz/Zhiyong.
Ice breaker time. Same thing.
Break into 6 group.
Same group as Grace.
Had BBQ first.
Played a game with Grace, Lokyiu and some of the leaders.
Fun game. Know each other secrets.
Had amazing race after that. 7 stations.
Movie screening.
Night walk.
SATURDAY
played wet game.
2 participant teams will fight over the water bomb.
the facilitator will called out number(s).
whoever is that number must try to get it.
Later we suppose to shot with the water bombs to the other teams(main comm, helpers, participant)
BUT i never get so wet. abit only.
Later the leaders were throwing water and flour to each other.
AND i was sitting right beside them.
I was like 'shit, I will sure get dirty'
But all those were missed. abit of flour only.
One of the leaders keep saying how clean I am. HOHO
Had nasi lemak for breakfast.
Then dismissal at 9.30am
For 2 nights, I have been seeing 11:12 pm.