Monday:
What is the purpose of studying PSPS? It is like the other version for WRTORAL. Only that it is more detailed(?). Celebrated Ridzwan's birthday at Ramen Ten with the main com except Natasha and Seokcheng. Sang him birthday song. He treated us. We paid $5 each. Thanks.
Tuesday:
Headed to Kelantan Lane to visit the AFA office. Louis, Lokyiu and I stopped at the wrong bus stop. Ended up walking 1 bus stop 'backwards'.
Wednesday:
COMPROG is totally useless. I mean my results. ): Singapore Idol results was disappointing. My niece and I were like Hi5-ing when Sylvia and Sezairi got into top2. And then, there isn't any elimination. Stupid arh. Wasted my time. Should have study Biochem abit.
Thursday:
ColourEngine-'BLUE' today. BUT not many people know about it. 5-10% actually wear blue. Studied Biochem just now morning(didn't even study yesterday). Biochem quiz. All question is in tutorial. Luckily I never study very hard. But hey, if I manage to pass, I happy already. At 6pm, Louis, Gaoya, Lokyiu, Chaigoon and I made the ribbons for World Aids Day. Managed to do 389. (: Spent about 1+hours to do all. After that, we went to watch Lady Gaga's MV.
Oh gosh. Term test is coming real soon.
EMATHS2: MUST do more questions to get at least 'B+'
DFUND2: Practice more. Finish revising the notes
EDEVCKT: MUST go through all the topics. I totally gone case. At most, I memorise the procedures.
BIOCHEM: MEMORISE!!!!!
My weekends will be spent with Psychology quizzes. ):
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!