Yoyo!!!
This month has been very busy. every week sure have something important to do. Study for quizzes. CCN day. Mid-year review for student leaders. Steamboat with the i.Live main committee. Steamboat with my niece. i.Live meetings. Crash my aunt's house to study and play. Rush to do PSPS wiki. Do Psychology quizzes. Study for Term Test.
I screwed a few quizzes already. And now I have to work hard to do well for term test. Laptops at home are totally gone case. :( Now, I ended up using PCs at library, Cyber Centre and during ComProg.
Nowadays, I have been quite late for lessons.
Holidays in 2 weeks' time. Some dates have been booked. Hopefully, I have enough time for myself to rest and learn to play the guitar.
I feel tired for now. As in too much stuff to do. Everyday I have tv time. At least I can laugh while watching those shows.