SUNDAY
Singapore Idol season 3 finals. Sylvia VS Sezairi. Both are my favourites. I wouldn't mind if either win. Both has their own style. Sylvia : has the star quality, powerful vocals, good stage presentation. Sezairi : good musicianship, confidence, laid-back, charisma. I have to agree with Ken. 1st round : Sylvia. 2nd round : Sezairi. 3rd round : draw. (: i missed the 20 mins of the beginning of the show.
AND.... Sezairi won. Many people comment a lot. It is Singapore choice what. We vote. If never vote and never win, then our fault lah. SO get over it.
MONDAY
Back to school!!! New shoes. New watch. No spetacles. ahaha. I was lazying around. PSPS is the 'best'. Chaigoon accompanied me to make spectacles.
TUESDAY
I went to free access lab with Lokyiu. AND ended up not doing the lab practice. Reason : not enough equipments. COMPROG was understandable.
WEDNESDAY
8 am! CGINT was like embarrassing. Mr Kah was like " I was expecting Husainah to get As too" while talking to Lokyiu. SO paiseh. Grace, Lokyiu and I went for the JAE briefing. We wanted to sign up for Monday BUT the teacher say he doesn't want anyone to be on Monday. So, we ended up changing to Thursday. I went to collect my spectacles. Psychology tutorial : I was told that the commercial is not suitable. And we need to change our commercial. So, we ended up looking up for more commercial till 8am.
CDS SELECTION
1. Basic Financial Accounting
2. Colour and Composition
3. Understanding Arts
4. Human Health and Diseases
5. Design in Culture
SCHOOL STUFFS
EMATHS: 6 marks gone for term test. Both lecturer and tutor are A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Both clarify our doubt with giving a clear explanation and examples of their own.
DFUND: 1 mark gone for term test. Tutor is one of the best. She teaches us on our pace. And also clear our doubts. Lecturer should walked around and 'give' attention to the students instead of the fron seat people.
EDEVCKT: 3 marks gone for term test. Missed out 1 question. Tutor should give out our test paper to the student itself and not passing around. Some students would not like to share their marks to others especially when they do badly. Lecturer did her best. Making her time to have extra class whenever we miss any lesson. Must be thankful for that.
BIOCHEM: Tutor and lecturer are the same. He shouldn't explain/recap the same topic over again. We might we confused with what we learn before and after. He should also minimise his recapping session since we are always behind schedule. He should mark our assignments we did during lecture so that we know where we gone wrong.
COMPROG: Tutor shouldn't have high expectations on us. He should go through the examples even if some are not interested.
PSPS: Unclear of what we are supposed to do. Tutor should clarify and be clear on what she want the students to do. And also define the meaning of originality.
OTHERS: School should have the air-contioner manually used. And not auto sensor.
Wow. This post is sure very long. The heading : school stuffs. I should have comment in the survey. ): Do check Lokyiu's blog.