FRIDAY
School as per normal. Lunch with my clique, Dominic and YuanLong(?). Do abit of PSPS project. Identify some parts of the model and also wrapped the box with newspapers. Grace is doing the powerpoint. (: At 2.30pm, Grace, Lokyiu and I rushed to LT 32 for JAE briefing. After that, we visted the BIE booth. Along the way, we were actually offered with the courses brochures. (:
SATURDAY
Met Lokyiu for PSPS project. The other 3 were busy. We managed to finish the entire model. Painting the model is FUN! (: Some splashed to my leg and some to my face. Luckily it is yellow. HAHAHAHA. While doing the project, many people ask us for direction to either LT 42 or goodie bag collection. Anyways, headed home after that. I was watching television and doing COMPROG flowchart&programme and Woman's Day card.
SUNDAY
Met Risnah for PSYCHO project. The other 2 were uncontactable. We managed to do the powerpoint. Finally can eat my hot fudge sundae. (: Headed home to do DFUND mini-project. Finish soldering. But I can't check if it is working since I misplaced the 6-pin connector. ): I completed my COMPROG flowchart. (: Edited the Woman's Day card.
I tried my best to cope with assignments, quizzes and lab tests that are coming in my way. I spend everyday with school stuffs. Plus my CCA commitment.
Next few days will be busiet day. With rushing assignments, meetings and interview.