THURSDAY
last day of the year. TP had half-day. DFUND lab and lec. DFUND lec was attended by 1/3 of the class. headed home straightaway. (: spent my day with videos and games. watched the countdown.
FRIDAY
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I spent my day with deshouldering the board. AND one of the pin for the holder is 'pull out'. damn. I need to get that before I continue doing the board. I re-design the layout of the circuit. HOHO.
MUST
psychology proposal and powerpoint
dfund mini-project
comprog flowchart
WANT
learn how to play guitar
be happy for 2010
study harder. mustn't get the unexpected grades.
New year means have something new or brand new life. What do I want for 2010? What do I want to achieve? A relationship. Better results. More confidence. More money to spend. Oh wells.
I wish my dear ones; friends and family a good year ahead. Enjoy the moments of life. (: