WOW.... I have been busy in the day time in school and night time with relaxation. (: But the relaxation means I actually did some 'revision', television-ing, surfing the internet.
3 lab test for this week. And guess what. I screwed all three. 0.o EDEVCKT and COMPROG damn ass arh. When I wanted to rush down what I wanted to write(calculate/programme/get signature), the teacher just grab my paper. And then other people can continue. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIOCHEM just don't talk about it.
Chiong Psychology project. Manage to complete with all of us not communicating that much.
Wednesday is quite happening. BIE briefing and ColourEngine. With the other class debating with Mr Song and Mdm Soh. With my class not knowing about the CM cup. With me pulling Joshua, Steven and the other 3 girls to complete the team for the CM cup, Dominic and Josha are the first and eager people to form the team. With us taking a picture while wearing black for SEAL points. Hahahahahahaha.
Finally I signed up for NYAA gold. (:
TASKS:
- COMPROG project // looping
- BIOCHEM // chapter 3: Enzyme notes
- EDEVCKT // self-practice from tutorial 9-12
- DFUND // practice MORE
- PSYCHO // online quizzes