Wow... what a test/quiz week. EMATHS 2 quiz 3, PSYCHO written test 2, DFUND 2 lab test and BIOCHEM quiz 2. Left BIOCHEM quiz 2 and that is all for the sem. (:
PSYCHO project presentation was awesome(i guess). We all were prepared for the presentation. Only that the last part we stammer here and there. Hahaha. The Q&A session was funny, short and simple. Others don't know what to ask. So they anyhow ask me and Bena. Learning: What is the stimulus of the Negative Reinforcement. Motivation: Can you explain more on the Extrinsic and Intrinsic motivation? They both are almost alike. And they like my explanation to the motivation. CHEERS!!!
And next week, I don't need to stay in school for PSYCHO lesson. WOOHOOO!!!! Ms Tan gave us strawberry apollo cake. (:
And my COMPROG is still a mess. I might re-do the whole programme. Haiz....
In class, it was so 'happening'. Conflicts everywhere. I am trying to be the neutral side if both parties are my close friends.
I can wait for study week where I can study on my own pace and wake up at my own timing.
1 more week, here I come!!!!