170310
The day I read the chocolate jewel. (: Nice flow. Very imaginative. Hahaha. I starting to like mystery story now. Spend the whole day at home with all sort of entertainment which usually I miss during my school hours. I only remember that I have i.Live meeting like at 10pm. I was like looking at my planner. And then "Oh ya. Tomorrow meeting at 10am."
180310
I woke early. Happy or what. Hahahaha. I actually reached school at 9.45am to meet Lok Yiu at mushroom AKA mushy. Meeting was quite fast. Like 1 hour. Ms Tan and Gaoya till 11am. Ridzwan, Louis, Lok Yiu and I till 11.20am.
TASK: 2 design. One for CCA recruitment booth. Other one for noticeboard. (Haiz. I can't get inspiration to design something)
Book I read: Devil's Thrill. Mixture of Music and Mystery. A must book to read. A story bout a blind violinist being accused of stealing a legendary violin AKA piccolino.
190310
Book I read: Unzipped. Mixture of Romance and Mystery. A psychologist being accused of murdering her client. Very interesting.
3 more books to read. WOOOHOO!!!!