Hightlights of the few days ago:
3 March: Morning time, I had i.Live meeting in school. It would a bit dry for me since I didn't talk to that much. Noon time is prawn fishing AKA class outing. Venue - Pasir Ris Town Park. Bought the very big 7up bottle for them. 2.5 litres. 8 people attended including me. It is not suprising as in the number of people attended. Lok Yiu, Grace, Dewi, Steven, Winston, Carl, Wei Zheng and me. Spent there for about 3 hours with fishing and BBQ. We caught only 5 prawns. We all don't really know how to fish. The person there gave us 10 prawns since we wanted to BBQ there.
7 March: Parents out. So Linda, Makcik and I went to cooking feast. After that, the next door people gave food. Gosh we like can have buffet for dinner cum supper. (: Makcik and I baked cake for mum's birthday. 3 layered chocolate cake with the frosting of yoghurt mix berries.
8 March: Makcik, Cik Rose and I went to Pontian. We went to visit our relatives there. Makcik went to pay the taxes for the family land. We went to shop for food at the Billion Supermarket. We headed back to kampung AKA home to stay. (: At night, we had BBQ. Hotdogs, fishballs and chicken for BBQ.
9 March: We stayed at home the whole day. Reason: the weather is ever changing and also the tukang urut loves to take time to urut people. We all ended up not going out to pasar malam or flee market. Cat fight - 2 VS 1. We all super scared of the cats.
10 March (TODAY): We all headed back to Singapore in the afternoon. BUT before that,... We went shopping at Larkin. I was hoping to get some stuffs but ended buying sweet for on the way trip. Hahaha. I help CIk Rose to pick shoe for her child shoe since this kid is around my age. (:
I really can't wait to get my results. I heard the main paper result will be released this Friday. Hopefully I don't need to take supp paper.