I woke up early today. I had to cook fried rice for my niece school Big Breakfast. GOSH. Long time never wake up at 6am. I was like get this done and head back to sleep mode.
Results day: Result is damn bad. Only 1 module that I love. DFUND 2. The disappointing result is PSYCHO. So my advice is never to take a CDS that never interest you. (:
Holidays are very short/long. Hahaha. Long because I got nothing to do. Short becaue my friends are all going to overseas.
I plan to learn to play guitar. BUT blurness of me appear. SO I learn a little bit only.
My aunt recently told me she watches idol dramas. Hahahaha. She prefer to wtch drama that have Joe Chen, Rainie Yang, Ella Chen and handsome guys like Jerry Yan. I can't decide what drama to watch. Should I watch back "Reaching For The Stars"? Or watch drma like "Autumn's Concerto", "Terrior", and etc?
What type of blogskin should I change? Hmmm....