Today is sure a busy day for me.
Morning is i.Live meeting. 10am. Only 4 of us attended. Me, Lok Yiu, Louis and Ridzwan. Lok Yiu chaired the meeting. Well done, Lok Yiu! (:
Afternoon, I headed back home to finish my book: The death pictures by Simon Hall. Super nice. I was like imagining the 10 pictures drawn by the dead artist.
Around 4pm, I went to meet Chai Goon and Grace at the bus stop. We chatted for quite long. Long time never see them.
Chai Goon and I headed back to school. To use the school PC at cyber centre.
5.30pm, I headed to SAA office for my interview with Ms Tan. I got a bit more chatty than the 1st interview for SL. So happy.
6pm, a break with Chai Goon at MENSA. Another round of chat. AHAHHAAH. Hot milo and curry bun. Played a game from Chai Goon handphone.
7pm, we headed to Auditorium 1 for TP choir concert with Leong and Winston. While we were waiting for the concert to start, we talked a lot. Exams, holidays...
Review of the concert: The 2nd half was super awesome. The solo was so incredible. The guy has quite nice voice. Love some of the conductor's composition. In all, very good. HAHAHA.