Haiz.. Nowadays I love to sigh. My appetite change from food marathon mood to no mood. 1st week of April was like every 2 hours I will start looking for something to munch. From chips to rice to sweets. But now I can manage to eat only 1 meal and chips. I have been feeling.. uneasy??? worried???
Money problems?? i.Live problems?? assignment problem?? home problems?
I left like $60 - $70 in my wallet. But next week will be bombard with lots of stuffs. Present to get. Headphone to replace. Movie Outings. Shopping. Should I withdraw money from my savings? Or loan for the meantime? GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Laptop need to reformat BUT i don't know how. Plus my brother is like lazy to reformat for me. I don't mind if he leave a note on how to reformat and stuffs. I need the EAGLE software to complete my last assignment.
Note:
- Medical Devices Assignment
- i.Live: check the notebook
- hunt for Yvonne's present
- headphones to get