Hey.... This week is really packed in 4 days. As in me going out.
Monday: Headed to library for awhile to get more books. Then shop at Pennisula(spelling?) for Yvonne's present. I skipped dinner. WHY? Because I spent too much money. HAHAHAHA. And so Linda got me free large drink for me at LJS.
Tuesday: School. With Lokyiu, Licheng, Louis and Ridzwan. Photos for noticeboard and booth to settle. So tired with walking around Tampines.
Wednesday: YVONNE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! I got out late. So much of me going early. kHappy from 3-6. Sing songs. Many many. 3 version of Happy Birthday song sang for her at kBox. Swensens for dinner. Sourdough 49ers chicken for me. But Yvonne and I switch each other burger. Beef and Chicken. Cherie, Nicola, Yvonne and I shared ice-cream. 4 scoop ice-creams and birthday ice-cream(what is the name again?). And also we had ice-cream cake. The cake is hard to cut. Oh wells. The staffs there like don't dare sing the birthday song loudly. And we have to help them sing loudly with them. Haiz. Total time singing birthday song: 5. HAHAHAHA.Camera-ing the whole day. Suntec convention center later. WHY? Cherie had to get Vodka for her brother. Got home at 11+.
Thursday: School. i.Live meeting. 3pm. But some of us attended. Rushed the noticeboard. Our noticeboard is like photo album. (:
3 more days to school. Monday. 9pm. CDS i got is Understanding Arts. It is one of my choice. Yes. But I really want to take Basic Accounting. Oh wells...