Yo!!!
SUNDAY:
Got out with my sister, linda and the 2 kids. We walked around the Bugis area. Buy my presents. And also eat. KFC. (: Then Linda, the 2 kids and i went to cam-whore when we at Fengshan CC. The kids were so irritating!!! AHAHAHAHA. Thanks sis for the green shirt and red shoes!!!
MONDAY:
School reopen. I woke up like 6.30am. AHAHAHA. Don't why. Maybe too excited. (: Many books being bought.
TUESDAY:
Chiong the CCA recruitment stuffs. Gosh. We overshot the budget. Sorry. NETFUND no lecture BUT need to fo self-learning.
WEDNESDAY:
I had my U-Art tutorial. I was actually scared because I didn't not know anyone. =X And then I saw one familiar face. HAHAHAHAHAHA. We need to draw something. something = your own aspiration. So many things to get for next week lesson.
THURSDAY:
My birthday!!! AHAHAHAHAH. Thanks people for celebrating my birthday. People like Grace, Lokyiu, Dewi, Chaigoon, Afiq, Leong, Faris, Laijun. With banana muffins. Thanks people for wishing me. The I901 people, my dear CCA mates, people at Facebook, Cherie, Michelle,Yvonne.... Thanks Dr Raja for wanting to make the lecture group to sing a birthday song to me. HAHAHA. I escaped anyways. Thanks Grace, Lokyiu, Dewi, Chaigoon,... for the hand mixer. Help the CCA booth for awhile. And I saw 2 juniors at my CCA booth. (:
FRIDAY:
CCA recruitment day for me. WHOLE day. AHAHAH. 9am - 4pm. Thanks Licheng for the the chocolate cookies. Walked around the booths with Seokcheng. I was actually being dragged to the soccer' booth. AND I didn't know there is a girl soccer team. REPEAT that. HAHAHAHA. And tell I messaged Grace. Helped her sign up for soccer team.
TASK:
-MEDELN: PCB board, PCB layout, schematic
-MOLGEN: watch the videos at LMS
-NETFUND: read through the modules at LMS
-UART: research for visual journal and mask