I may not be feeling the stress now. BUT I think I have too much to handle. i.Live, Home, Studies.
There is a reason why I re-run for i.Live.
There is a reason why I don't want to find job to cover up my expenses.
There is a reason why I keep spending my own money instead of asking my parents for money.
There are always reason and purpose for every single thing.
Haiz.
Yesterday, chiong with Lokyiu to find pedometer. Which we found 12 sets. It is better than nothing. Travel to and fro. Sembawang Shopping Centre, Plaza Singapura, Vivo City. Used all the MRT lines. Green, Red, Purple, Yellow.
I am suppose to do a presentation, study for tomorrow's quiz and find video for the briefing.
But what am I doing now?
I don't want to stay late night just to choing all those stuff.
Or maybe should I?