WOW.
Many stuffs hapenning this week.
Class committee appointment. So glad some of the people should be in got in. HAHAHAHA. Joshua, Dominic, Lokyiu, Mervin and Grace. (:
i.Live main committee appointment. Meet all the FSP people. HAHAHA. like finally. (: Finally noticeboard keys given away. (: I shall not worry about how to do the board anymore.
Missing Wednesday EMATHS 3 tutorial. I woke up late.
Missing almost the whole Thursday lecture of MOLGEN.
Friday I don't head to school. HAHAHA. I didn't go for CCN day. ): No company. BUT I gonna have time for myself.
Helping someone for APEL.
Got a new phone. AHAHA. I was like which colour to pick, which model....
Everyday from Monday to Thursday I went home late. 6pm or 7pm. Either for school hours or CCA stuffs.
Play soccer, netball/basketball with Grace on Tuesday. For a short time.
Watch Surf up again.
A model for mask-making. Luckily I don't have to be a teacher assistant.
Eating junk foods for dinner. Hotdogs. Tako Yaki. Sweet corn. Bubble tea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope she is well.
Hope I could cope with my studies. I go bonkers for some modules.
Hope everyone well.
(: