What kind of holidays this term? Haiz...
1 week gone with me heading to school.
Tuesday&Wednesday - MHFA course
Thursday - MOLGEN project
Friday - i.Live meeting, MEDELN mini-project
But hey I am trying to cram everthing in one week so that I can enjoy the other week. (:
Can't wait to head to kampung. Hoho. Can go relax my brain doing nothing. Sunday-Tuesday. Hmm.. I think I doing some of my U-ART there. Photo-taking an sketching. So want to go to the new house, the planatation that I never get to walk through last trip, motorbike(if can).
Wednesday/Thursday - Shopping time!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MHFA course
It was kinda dry. Almost like psychology. Hahaha. The whole class is so restless. Must always remember 'ARISE'. Me, Juli and Leonard always got into the same group. But me ended up swopping with amother people. BUT that group also I have been in the same as 1 of them and Adeline. Only last group I am with different people.
Very interesting. Know some facts. 5 hours with internet exclusive of doing school stuffs is called ADDICTION. That's me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weather has been good that I don't wish to wake up early. Do nothing. Watch more videos. GAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENJOY PEOPLE WITH THE REST OF THE HOLIDAY!!!! (: