WHAT a WEEK!!!!
Monday: BIE AGM. I was helping out in the food section with Lok Yiu. Was like arranging the snacks. Stacko-ing with the apollo(spelling?).
Tuesday: Lecture till 7pm as usual. Frido Kahlo for lecture. I am so attracted to the movie.
Wednesday: i.Walk in the evening. Home with Cherie!!! (:
Thursday: Heavy books!!!! AC AGM. Star glazing at the tembusu grove. Hahaha. With Adeline and Louis. Refreshments!! Was awesome!! 14 plates with fried noodles, popiah, eclair, mini roll cake, chicken. With Adeline, Nicholas and Louis. Good job to Kah Yun and Sha for MC-ing the AC AGM. (:
Friday: Was actually planning to head to school to use the free access lab BUT won't know that I actually woke up late. Later in the noon rains. That so change my mood. Friday evening is out with the GF!!! At Marina Square. LJS for dinner. Eclipse for entertainment. Camera-ing for memories. Swensens for supper.
GOSH!! I only love the stupid Bella punch Jacob's face while getting her hands hurt. AND also the battle between Victoria/Newborns and Cullens/Wolves. The rest are so Zzzz. Bella here. Edward there. Not to my interest. It's a pity that Jacob's love can't be accepted. Oh wells.
I am down with 'common cold'. Fever. Flu. Cough. BUT my fever is better. (: Today is like me using the lappy and teveee!!!