Holiday is like chaotic in the first week with my heading to school for JYOF, 2 days of CIP at IMH, chionging on the MEDELN report.
BUT after the report done, it is me back!! Reading all kind of stuff. I am trying to be hard work and playful at the same time. I was spending my morning trying to rearrangging my worksheets, notes and all for the modules for main exam. Later afternoon, I went to do NETFUND online quiz. At first I wanted to get all full marks. BUT I guess it is kinda impossible. hahahaha. So, I did whatever quiz I have yet to start. ABout 5 more quiz to do. If I in good mood, maybe I shall redo the quiz.
Holidays also at the same time was getting me MORE restless. I was like rearrangging the drawers for the pants of mine and bro. And then me reading novels and manga. (:
Facebook has lost my interest. Hahaha.
Any manga to read???