How are you?
Fine.
What you doing here?
Oh here to find food plus i stay nearby.
Start studying already?
Nah. I need to relax for now.
The conversation I had with Dr Raja when I was waiting for the takoyaki to be cook.
Man. Yesterday I actually started with BIOPHYS but ended up can't absorbed ANYTHING!!! Very sad now. I have to read through and understand chapter 6 again. I somehow forgot how to do and understand the question. =X
Today is suppose to be cleaning day. Just for baking. Clean the living room and kitchen. Bake about 5/6 cookies/biscuits and that's it.
Last book for the week: The ghosts of Ashbury High. I read only the first few chapters. It is so like journal like story. Every part of the chapter is "written" by a student or emails of the teachers/students.
Detective Conan on the way. Now at 690. (:
I can't wait for skip beat to come out.