ZZZZ...
HAHAHAHA. Man since like almost 2 weeks never blog.
September here already. 0.0
Feel like I never accomplished anything. =X
Get irritated when one person who isn't in the club plus already graduated keep contacting (CALL SOMEMORE!?!?!) and asking to meet just to talk about the ****** *******.
24 hours more to study. And I still can't figure what the hell is module 3.6 want to tell. =X MOLGEN never touch EXCEPT star-ing the important slides. EMATHS... KEKEKEKEKE. Tmr I will do. From morning.
Sahur AKA breakfast and then never sleep. HAHAHA. Been doing that except last week.
I almost got peace to study because I "clear" my manga/novel reading mode BUT that girl arh... Go watch that video and I got hooked on that variety show. Hello Baby Season 2. A Korean show featuring SHINee. Her favourite.
DONE my NETFUND notes!!! WOHOOO!!!! Tmr shall read it during the trip to Geylang (if I follow the ladies).
EMATHS TMR!!!