Getting a new blogskin is out of the topic. Hahaha. Not much nice skin. Oh wells.
300910-011010 was at TPSC sub com camp. Help SC with GL, Game Master and Registration. It was pretty fun with knowing the inline skaters. Though I cant remember who is who but at least I remember the look. =X Polo Hunt with Sha was cool with 'splashing' floury water to the participants' face and them looking for polo sweets. Making them spin and duck walk just to drag time. Flour everywhere. =X Ouch my feet and balloon catapult with Yvonne was totally sun-tanning. Hahahahaha. I got tan in last than 30 mins. Lucky for me that I wore quite short shorts. ahahahaha.I barefooted after my shoes got wet from trying to pull the full pail of water out of the fountain and to avoid being tan 'shoe' at my feet. =X The sun is like blazing like sauna. 0-9 and bridge for night games with the i.live people, inline skaters. I wasn't that good GL since wasn't with my group for almost the whole camp. Lucky they combine with another group if not they have to walk themselves alone without any GLs since Zul out with bro' bday and me&sha with polo hunt.
Holiday is suddenly enjoying for me. Hahahaha. Finally found something to do. Thanks to people who tried to 'psycho' me to be into Kpop. I have been watching lotsa variety shows and I started to watch Glee back. From episode 1 season 1. =X
Commonwealth Games has started and I have been watching them to kill time since I can't be possibly use the PC whole day right? Hahaha. Gymnastics was cool. I love to watch weightlifting since it is easy to see who can win and it is fast.
BBQ this Saturday?