For about 1 1/2 months I have left the blog less update. Been lazying around with Grey's Anatomy (I have got hook once again. My one favourites), Backyard Monsters at FB, junkies in my stomachs, trips to Daiso, Korean Variety Shows. (: Hahahaha.
This semester results are pretty okay. Hahaha. No comment to that.
Since the break start, I have been busy myself with heading school every week.
Trip to SGH is pretty cool. Got to interact with the student therapist there while my aunt got her hand therapy there.
Laos OCP trip soon. 3 April. Morning flight! Gosh. 5.40am meeting at T1. Wow. Sister suggested overnighting at the airport. Like totally. Hahaha. Me waking up like 4am is like a nonono. Plus need to book for a taxi. It is hard to get taxi in the EARLY morning.
How funny when my family members are more excited about me going overseas while I am not. I was like complaining how short the break will be. Once I am back on 13 April, left about 1 week to have good break.
And yea, owe my friend a birthday list. Hmm...
Hahahaha.