Woke up early for the flight. Or maybe due to bad sleep. Brothers have 'slumber party'. so ended up not sleeping well. Both Linda and Sister had been using the laptop throughout the night while me sleeping on the floor. And I got a blueblack on my knee. How nice. Must have kick the cupboard while asleep.
Mum and aunt were cooking breakfast. My thoughts was like "Since when do I eat heavy breakfast". They cooked Hotdogs, Fries and Nuggets. More like snacks can. HAHAHAHAH.
Shared cab with Dewi since she was alone. I was with Dewi and Sister in 1 cab while Mum, Aunt and Linda in the other cab. I left my jacket in the cab. But I didnt take down the cab no. :( So borrowed Sister's jacket.
Flight at 7.40am. Sat beside Nicolette.
Lunch at Bangkok Airport. I had rice with chicken tomato sauce.
We took bus to the plane. How cool was that? HAHHAHAA.
Sat beside Benjamin for awhile. Then sat beside Grace. We were playing cards. Taidi and monopoly deal.
Dinner at some indian muslim restaurant. Ate with Afiq, Ahbi, Dewi and Grace. We shared 5 curries with each having a plate of rice. But the curries look the same. The colour. And
thoughts for the taste: not that nice. =X
Room: 606. Shared bed with Dewi since we are the 'smaller' people. And Grace had the standard bed by herself. The room is so BIG. There is bathtub in the toilet.