Guess, I am getting lost in reality. =X
Been on the PC like 12 hours. 0900-1730 in school, 1900-12.00 at home.
Linda not home. She been sent home as she is no longer interested in studying for 'O'. No point staying near her former school when not going school. She planning to go to Shatec to studying bakery. But thats the last plan I heard from her.
So now, I got no one to chat/gossip the whole night. Me with this lappy and TV. Ipod Shuffle had crashed on me recently so no more MP3 now. ):
MP life is so boring. It's like either you 'force' yourself to do it or not. Yup. EOG board not working well. And Mr Qian say wait for the other group to get the boards soldered and tested and do the troubleshooting together. Hmm... Kind of cool. So now, I am stuck with creating a 'prefect' media player which has playlist and blah. I only get to create a fairly decent media player which can play video and music. ahahaha. So yup.
Somehow I am getting used to the jeans plus whats the point in wearing something short when it is freezing cold in the DU. Hahahahahaha.
Blue and white have been my standard colour for my dressing. I just realised that. =X
Oh wells.