It's just Wednesday but I have been looking forward for Friday's 5.30pm.
Haiz. The presentation went pretty ok. Except that I didn't answer much question.
EOG board not working well. Testing a board can be so depressing that I keep saying "there's always tomorrow". =X
This netbook is acting like shit. The network is so slow and no really allowing me do much stuff. It sent much info but not receiving much. =( Just now the speed was like 54 and not 100.
But now, I can at least use google related website like blogger, gmail, youtube. But with 1 tab. Hahahaha.
Can't complain much. Must get new laptop no notebook to be precise. But with me being broke and my family not so financially ok with much family problems, i am gonna take long time to get it.
I feel dumb when I agreed to do tutoring. Wonder what is taught in Primary English and Science.