BACK TO SCHOOL!
Spend my morning with Lokyiu. Grab brunch at ITAS. Bought 3 books. Man MEDIV book is freaking thick. And it's just the lecture notes. I am barely awake. Wonder how I survive Monday waking up at 8am but I couldn wake up on time. My mum 'sudden' chatting with bro after gotten back from market woke me up. Lucky she got at that time. Imagine at later time. HAHAHA.
2 lectures. MEDIV and BIOSTATS. I am being remembered with all the samplings. HAHAHAH. MP life. Speaking of MP, due date is 11 Nov. Assesment on 14 Nov. Judging on 18 Nov. Anyways, the lectures are zoning me out. But at least I am capturing the lesson. Mainly because of Grace. Hahaha. Like the MEDIV. She actually explain to me one of the point when I am totally lost. So yup.
MEDIV lab. Java programming are in. And guess what, I am in total lost. Like lost touch of it. Girl, time to grab your COMPROG or whatever programming books and start studying back. REFRESH YOUR MEMORY. Lesson 1 means lab assignment. Homework in, people.
Tomorrow is holiday. And family is out for picnic at ECP. WOHOO!!